tagged me, so I might as well. But I'm not going to tag people back because... I don't want to.
1. If you could be anywhere in the world at this moment, where would you want to be?
Lost in the middle of a forest on a sunny day. Near a stream and maybe a waterfall. Mmmm yes. Sanctuary.
2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Pay off my debts, live comfortably, invest and probably start my own business.
3. Would you rather be loved or respected?
Can't I be both? What's one without the other?
4. How much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve your goals?
Quite a bit, I guess. I'm always willing to sacrifice time as long as I have it.
5. What makes you smile?
Just about everything. Even bad things. I smile as a defense mechanism.
6. Would you rather have time or money?
Time is money, friend! So I guess we'll just skip a step and say money.
7. What would you do if you knew you only had 24 hours to live?
Throw a ginormous party with everyone I know (and they'd all come to say good-bye.) Then get obliterated.
8. What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Ask nicely. I'm not too keen on them to begin with. Unless it's mint.
9. You hear the doorbell ring, you answer the door and your spouse/significant other/crush is standing there. How would you react/what would you say to them?
Hug them, invite them in and BEGIN THE FEEDING. I love to feed the people I love.
10. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
Be yourself, let yourself shine, and don't let anyone hold you back!